Mara in Chile

Mara in Chile
Click for more photos (Facebook Album 3)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Valparaíso y Viña del Mar

I'm in Valparaíso. I wandered around the hills and looking at the UNESCO world heritage colorful houses, then rested at a cafe.




It is a strange place that I don't love as much as I thought I would, but that could be due to my general mood.
Plans have changed. I stayed at La Casa Roja last night instead of heading straight to Valpo, and my suitcases are still there. I was going to just spend one night here and then go back to Santiago Wednesday night, but Grandma's condition has gotten worse. Tonight I will change my flight to go to New York tomorrow.

I stayed at a nice hostel in Valparaíso, then went 15 minutes up the coast to Viña del Mar, which is the beachier town.



No comments:

Post a Comment