Mara in Chile

Mara in Chile
Click for more photos (Facebook Album 3)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Arrival


I'm in Santiago at La Casa Roja, a really cool international backpackers hostel in a huge antique red mansion. Free internet, so I figured I would email/facebook/start a blog again. I probably won't write much, but it is an easy way to share my adventures with those who are interested.

So far, perfection. When I landed, excitement completely took over fear. Tomorrow, hopefully I get to try out skiing on the incredible mountains I flew over. If I feel like it, I might stay here until the weekend because there is a freestyle downhill event at El Colorado, one of the big resorts nearby.

I'm going to go explore El Centro and buy a phone to call my contact.
Besos y abrazos,
Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment